DEALERSHIP – Our cleaning company has transitioned their cleaning protocols to reflect the EPA recommended use of Lysol / Disinfectant on all surfaces instead of standard disinfecting agency. The crews have been instructed to pay attention to entrance doors, office door handles, and customer waiting areas.
- All public touch points are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- We have implemented an updated schedule for our colleagues to create less people in the dealership at any given time creating more social distancing during work hours.
- All our janitorial service has been upgraded with extensive disinfection and sterilization of our facility.
- All employees are instructed on proper hand sanitation procedures and are prohibited from reporting to work if they are showing any symptoms.
SALES – Many of our clients are already familiar with the ‘At Home Delivery’ service we have offered for new and pre-owned vehicle purchases across the state and country for numerous years. Due to this experience, there is no dealer in our area better equipped or more capable to securely process your new lease or purchase request from start to finish without you having to venture outside of your home. We are fully equipped and ready to take on the increased need of our ‘At Home Delivery’ service and to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your next vehicle purchase by phone and email.
- We want to be here for you if or when you need us. We are currently maintaining a 25% staff level to be attentive to your vehicle needs, while practicing social distancing to protect you, our other clients, and our staff at the same time.
- All purchase, lease, and financing details can be collected over the phone, by email, and through our convenient and fully secured website.
- Each of our factory certified sales associates are able to provide you with either a video or photos of the vehicle of your choice so you know exactly what you’re purchasing.
- All purchase or lease paperwork is sent securely through FedEx, UPS or hand delivered.
- An ‘At Home Delivery’ can be scheduled at a day and time convenient to you.
SERVICE – We offer many alternatives for your maintenance and service needs. Your vehicle still needs to be maintained and we are here for you. Astorg Auto understands that social distancing might mean that you do not want to come into the dealership, and we have options for you with minimal to no in-person interaction.
- We continue to offer shuttle service as well as loaner vehicles to our clients during their service. We have increased our available loaner fleet during this time to make provisions for the unusual circumstances we are currently in. As you call to make your appointment please let the scheduler know what your needs will be. For everyone’s safety, waiting at the dealership while your vehicle is being serviced is not available right now, but we can make transportation arrangements for your convenience.
- We are currently using, upholstery and finish safe, disinfecting wipes for any part of your vehicle we touch. Including, but not limited to, your steering wheel, gear shift, turn signal, inside and outside door handles, and your media and entertainment systems.
- All service drives offer a drop off box. Just leave your keys in an envelope with the form filled out as to what maintenance you need. Your service advisor will be in contact via phone or text to discuss your service needs.
- Once the service is complete, we can leave your sanitized keys in your car or you can stop in to pick them up.
- Please note that we will be sanitizing all vehicles that come to our facility before they leave.