Join a Winning Team at Astorg Auto
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Currently, Astorg Auto of Parkersburg is adding highly qualified Service Technicians AND Lot Technicians to accompany our expanding growth.
Experienced Service Technician
A Service Tech is responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles. The ideal candidate has an unrestricted driver’s license, clean driving record.. We will consider recent graduates from automotive technical and career centers. Veterans are encouraged to apply. Must pass pre-employment screening.
Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Maintaining a clean work environment includes spill cleanup and general housekeeping.
Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Perform multi point inspection on every customer vehicle.
Must be at least 18 years old
High School Diploma or GED
Post high school tech school or ASE certification desired
An impressive work-ethic
Neat, clean, and professional appearance
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
Can operate a standard-transmission vehicle
401(K)Job Type: Full-time
Responsible for working as part of a diverse team to manage dealership inventory to include auditing of inventory, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising and display, vehicle transportation and maintenance of the grounds and building.
All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of the position with reasonable accommodation, if necessary:
- Conduct daily vehicle inventory maintenance which includes: stocking in of new and pre-owned vehicles as they arrive.
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised, cleaned and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving history
- Possess the ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional courteous manner
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting may be required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet
- Requires standing for extended periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Requires safe driving habits
- Requires the ability to write legibly and accurately